Medical Week News sites collect no personally identifying information about individuals except when you knowingly and specifically provide such information.
Unless you knowingly provide additional information, Medical Week News sites collect only the following information as you browse through the Medical Week News web site:
- The domain name and browser you use to access the Internet;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the web site you visited immediately prior to visiting the Medical Week News site; and
- The search terms, if any, you used to reach this Medical Week News site.
Medical Week News collects this information for statistical purposes and for evaluating the Medical Week News web site to make it more useful to visitors. If you send an e-mail message to Medical Week News or one of our sites, or complete a questionnaire, form, or other online survey found on a Medical Week News web site, Medical Week News will maintain the information in accordance with applicable federal law.
Medical Week News does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer to any unaffiliated entity any personal information about Medical Week News web site visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Medical Week News employs software programs to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.